Looking for a quick gift that’s perfect for a teen or college student? Be sure to check out this very punny Pizza Christmas Printable Gift Idea.
Several of my college roommates have freshman away at college this year…I don’t feel old enough to have a child that age (young at heart, young at heart), but “away” just happens to be about 40 minutes away from my house here in Utah. I see several of them on the weekends and I wanted something simple to give them at Christmas this year.
It seems like all college students have two simple things in common – they’re poor and hungry. A gift card for food seems like the perfect item for all of the kids that age on my list. I created this silly little Christmas printable to attach to a pizza gift card based on one of my favorite Christmas carols – Good King Wenceslas.
Pizza Christmas Printable Gift Idea
I have to be honest. I showed my boyfriend this gift idea and he was completely unfamiliar with the song my pun is based on. The joke may be a total bust with some, but it’s free pizza. Free pizza is the perfect gift for college students, teens, singles. You know, your “hard to buy for” types!
What you will need to recreate this pizza Christmas printable gift idea:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily shop and create!
- Rudolph the Red Toes Reindeer Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag (download below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Double Sided Tape or Foam Tabs
- Pizza Gift Card (you can actually grab a variety of pizza gift cards on Amazon!)
How to recreate this fun pizza Christmas gift idea:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Deep and Crisp and Even Printable Gift Card Tag.
- Save the printable. Take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The pizza Christmas gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Adhere the gift card to the printable using a piece of double sided tape.
This is such a simple way to recognize the teens, college students and singles that can be a little tricky to buy for!
Download Pizza Christmas Printable Gift Card Holder
If you liked this pizza Christmas gift idea, you might also like…