Looking for a fun Christmas gift idea for teen girls or your own girl gang? This Rudolph the Red Toes Reindeer Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag is perfect for your girl gang.
It’s such a busy time of year and I’ve no doubt that your calendar is jam-packed with tasks and events just like mine. Often the answer to making room for all of the festivities is to over-schedule, cut back on socializing for fun or skipping a few meals here and there. It’s easy to put self-care on the back burner this time of year.
I’m a big believer in promoting self-care with both my own friends and the teen girls I spend time with. It’s a crucial component for our physical, emotional and mental well-being. One of the ways I invest in myself is keeping up with a fresh manicure and pedicure. This year I am sharing a little bit of that love with a few salon mani/pedi gift cards and some pretty polish, presented with a fun gift tag.
I’m joining two dozen other bloggers today, as a part of Krista’s Seasonal Simplicity series. You can find links to all of the individual projects at the bottom of this post!
Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag
I have a couple of teen friends who live with their Dad that I regularly help with simple “mom stuff.” Last year we purchased lotion for their friends and included a “smooth year” printable gift tag. This year pretty red polish takes center stage with a fun Rudolph the Red Toes Reindeer Christmas nail polish gift tag.
There are two sizes – create a package or just tie the tag to a bottle of polish.
What you will need to recreate this fun Christmas nail polish printable gift tag:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily shop and create!
- Rudolph the Red Toes Reindeer Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag (download below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Red Nail Polish (like this pretty OPI color)
- Optional: Clear Self-Adhesive Bags
- Optional: White Crinkle Paper
How to recreate this fun Christmas nail polish gift idea for teen girls:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Rudolph the Red Toes Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag. There are two sizes available – one for larger packages and a mini tag to simply tie on a bottle of polish.
- Save the printable. Take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home. Be sure to select and print only the size you will need to use by specifying which page should be printed.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Rudolph printable Christmas gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the polish or gift bags using some baker’s twine.
Download Christmas Nail Polish Printable Gift Tag
Be sure to check out all of the other fun projects shared by my friends today!
Today I’m thrilled to be part of a fantastic group of bloggers who are also sharing their DIY Gift Ideas for the holidays with you (many with free printable tags)!
DIY Simmering Potpourri at The Happy Housie
Scandi Style Printable Gift Tags at tatertots and jello
Wooden Calendar Holder at Lolly Jane
Peppermint Hot Chocolate at A Pretty Life
Makeup Gift Bag at Inspiration for Moms
Rudolph the Red Toes Reindeer Gift Tags at Tauni Everett
Hot Chocolate Gift Ornament at Clean and Scentsible
Chili and Garlic Olive Oil Holiday Gift at Satori Design for Living
Daiso Hot Chocolate Gift at Paint Me Pink
Gingerbread Slime Recipe with Printable Gift Tags at All Things With Purpose
Farmhouse Kitchen Wrap Free Printable at Hallstrom Home
Potted Paper Whites with Printable Gift Tags at Sincerely, Marie Designs
Printable Christmas Wine Gift Tags at The Heathered Nest
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix with a Gift Tag at Happy Happy Nester
If you liked this Christmas Nail Polish Gift Idea for Teen Girls, you might also like…