Looking for a way to thank a friend or do you just want to give a gift to your taco loving friend? Check out this simple print + cut You’re Burritoful Gift Card Holder.
This post contains affiliate links.
One of my cute high-school aged friends works for Taco Bell. It’s like my secret taco-loving dream come true. Tacos and burritos on demand all the darn time? I can’t think of a better situation. Occasionally just to celebrate her I drive on down and grab a burrito. Weird. I know.
She works an insane number of hours (by choice) while maintaining a perfect GPA. Since she frequently runs straight from school over to the local Taco Bell, she doesn’t always have time to grab a bite to eat. The other day when I was prepping a little taco-themed gift for her, I decided to include a gift card she can use with her discount for last-minute drinks or snacks (because who wants to spend their hard-earned dollars at work?!).
I couldn’t just hand over a plain gift card, so I whipped up this fun print and cut You’re Burritoful gift card holder for one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met.
Printable You’re Burritoful Gift Card Holder
I have a feeling this could be a print and cut You’re Burritoful gift card holder over and over. There are few things I love more than gift giving, but if I had to pick one it would be eating tacos and burritos. #honesty
To this print and cut you’re burritoful gift card holder, you will need:
Print and Cut You’re Burritoful Gift Card Holder File (LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST)
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Stapler (I love this tiny stapler, with colored staples)
Taco/burritos Themed Gift Card
You’re burritoful gift card holder project directions:
- Download the print and cut file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size (4.5 inches) using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Fold the bottom of the cardstock up to make a 1.75-2″ pocket. Staple the pocket on either side to secure.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens.
- Slide the gift card into the pocket and you’re all ready to go!
What do you think? Do you already have the perfect recipient for this you’re burritoful gift card holder?
If you liked this post, you might also like…