This post contains affiliate links.
For most of you, October is all about Halloween. In my house, October is all about sports! It’s time for baseball to run through its playoff series, soccer is winding down, basketball starts showcasing teams through exhibition games and football. Football is in full swing!
No party is complete without a fun party favor though and today I am sharing an easy to create football party favor for fall. Not ready to celebrate quite yet? That’s okay. This is one you can pin and use for “the big game” in February 🙂
I love clear plastic tubes, they’re perfect for creating fun party favors. I like to keep a box on hand in the house all the time. If you’re just looking for a handful, you can grab them on Amazon for a relatively good deal. Make sure you purchase a one inch tube if you want to recreate this with gum balls.
Brown gum balls provide the “treat” in this football party favor box, but milk duds or another brown candy would work just as well.
You’re all set and ready to roll!
These fun football goodies would also make great party invites for your next Super Bowl extravaganza! Be sure to pin it for future use.
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole: Hatch Chile Egg Bake
- DIY Kindle Cover + Free Cut Files
- DIY Halloween Pillow Featuring Sarah Sanderson’s Song
- Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Show & Tell No. 46: Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts