Looking for a way to celebrate the Halloween season? Check out this fun Count Down to Halloween Printable. It pairs perfectly with a box of Count Chocula cereal.
This post contains affiliate links.
Friends! I am so excited to be participating in a fun little blog hop today featuring simple Halloween ideas that you can recreate and use in a couple of weeks for your own celebration! If you’re joining me from Giggles Galore, welcome! I have known Mariah from years and she always knocks it out of the park. I love the fun monster tote bag she shared as a part of this blog hop.
Count Down to Halloween Printable
I love a good advent calendar. It’s the perfect excuse to stretch a holiday and celebrate for days, even weeks, at a time. While my Count Down to Halloween Printable isn’t exactly an advent, this cereal box gift it the perfect way to mark the days leading up to Halloween…
I originally shared a fun holiday cereal box with my neighbors in early March for St. Patrick’s Day. I’ve followed it up with a couple of options for Halloween. I shared a “Monster”ously Great Halloween print (Franken Berry), a Fangtastic Halloween printable (Reese’s Bats) and a way to turn around a Booring Breakfast (Boo Berry). The best thing about ALL of these cute prints though? You can use them with just about any gift during the Halloween season.
To recreate this Count Down to Halloween Printable you will need:
- Count Down to Halloween Printable (download available at the bottom of the post)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Optional: Halloween Cereal (you can buy Count Chocula at most grocery stores or online)
How to recreate this Count Down to Halloween printable gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Count Down to Halloween Printable.
- Save the printable to take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Halloween printable gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the cereal box using some baker’s twine.
Once you’ve assembled everything, the boxes are ready to be delivered to friends and family!
Count Down to Halloween Download
I am linking to a few more fun Halloween breakfast cereal printables below, but before you scroll by be sure to hop over to Michelle’s Party Plan-It. She’s sharing these adorable fabric pumpkins. They’re so easy to make and super budget friendly, so don’t miss out!
And just for fun, here are a few more of the projects featured in the fun blog hop I am participating in…
Wednesday, October 17th
Thursday, October 18th
If you liked this Count Down to Halloween Printable post, you might also like…
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Lindt Chocolate New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tag
- Free Print + Cut Father’s Day Camping Gift Tag
- 10 Must-Have RV Accessories that You’ll Want to Buy Now
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Risalamande – Traditional Danish Rice Pudding
- Soft, Chewy Gingerbread Cookies