About a month ago my friend Becky, from The Crafting Chicks, invited me to participate in the Thanks a Day Gratitude Challenge. Each day in November, The Chicks provided a gratitude writing prompt along with a free printable thank you card – what a fun series!
I contributed a free printable thank you card. Here’s what it looked like…
This Christmas, we were showered by gifts from family and friends. It’s time to write a thank you cards. I am going to use the card I developed for the Thanks a Day Challenge and I though you might like to as well.
Download Many Languages Thank You Card
Looking for a little variety in your thank you? Head on over to The Crafting Chicks and pull one of the many cards from their Thanks a Day archives. There were some seriously cute cards issued.
Hope you’re having a happy holiday season!
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Easy DIY Mini Mouse Costume
- DIY Halloween Pillow Featuring Sarah Sanderson’s Song
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Show & Tell No. 46: Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts
- Fall-tastic Cinnamon Nutmeg Banana Bread Recipe
- How to make fringed crepe paper streamers