Looking for a fun way to celebrate Halloween? These Fangtastic Halloween Printable gift tags are perfect for sharing a gift with a loved one or friend.
This post contains affiliate links.
I am a sucker for holiday specialty items and fun new food products, especially when they’re based on treats I already love. I am pretty sure that I’ve tried every single kind of Oreo (outside of the Swedish Fish Oreos, never could find those). They don’t always leave a great impression, but I keep testing things out regardless.
The other day when walking through the grocery store I saw Reese’s Bats cereal. I am not certain they’re new, but I love a good chocolate peanut butter combination and had to purchase. I haven’t tried them yet (I will), but I bought a box for myself and one to share.
I loved delivering Lucky Charms to my neighbors so much last March, I decided to package up some Halloween cereal to share with them. Today I am sharing the fun Fangtastic Halloween Printable I packaged up with the Reese’s Bat cereal.
Fangtastic Halloween Printable
Truth be told I really want to go to the store and not only purchase more Reese’s cereal, but also the delicious chocolate bats. I will give away the cereal, but the chocolates? I am not sure I will share those with anyone…not even to use up one of these cute Fangtastic Halloween Printables.
To recreate this Fangtastic Halloween Printable you will need:
- Fangtastic Halloween Printable (download available at the bottom of the post)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Optional: Halloween Cereal (you can buy Reese’s Bats at most grocery stores or online)
How to recreate this Fangtastic Halloween printable gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Fangtastic Halloween Printable.
- Save the printable to take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Halloween printable gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the cereal box (or a bag of Reese’s Bats chocolate) using some baker’s twine.
Once you’ve assembled everything, the boxes are ready to be delivered to friends and family!
Fangtastic Halloween Printable
If you like this project, you might also like…