Ready to make it a silly Halloween? Don’t miss out on this Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable. Tie it to your favorite Halloween breakfast cereal for a fun gift.
This post contains affiliate links.
This week I’m sharing fun printables that can be paired with Halloween cereal. I started with my “Monster”ously Great print, followed by a Fangtastic Halloween tag. I created this silly Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable to go with Boo Berry cereal and I’ve got one more fun printable coming at you tomorrow.
Truth be told, this isn’t the first time I’ve focused on breakfast cereal printables or even Halloween breakfast. One of my most popular posts is filled with Halloween breakfast ideas that aren’t nearly as likely to tickle your funny BONE as this one.
Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable
While I love a good pun, I typically steer clear of the corny dad jokes. Not today…The content of this particular post gives me the giggles every time I read it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
How to recreate this Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable Gift:
- Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable (download available at the bottom of the post)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Optional: Halloween Cereal (Boo Berry is available in bulk even on Amazon!)
How to recreate this Booring Breakfast Halloween printable gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Booring Breakfast Halloween Printable.
- Save the printable to take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the cereal box using some baker’s twine.
I can’t wait to share these with my family and friends. Such a fun way to celebrate Halloween in the morning.