Celebrate Halloween season with this Monsterously Great Halloween printable gift tag. It’s perfect for small gifts, big presents or just as a greeting on the wall!
This post contains affiliate links.
Truth. I am not the biggest fan of sugar cereals. Before you jump into thinking that I have something against sugar, let me reassure you that I do not. I simply can’t down bowl upon bowl of sweetness first thing in the morning…outside of a few special occasions. Even then, I tend to share it with those who love it most…the kids!
In early March I had fun gifting boxes of Lucky Charms to my neighbors and I decided to repeat the gesture this month…I mean, how can one pass up sugar cereal around Halloween? It’s a holiday with its own trio of cereal – Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Franken Berry are about as close to a special tradition as you can get!
This week I am sharing some of the fun Halloween printable gift tags I created to go with the cereals here on the blog. I am starting out with my favorite – a monsterously great Halloween printable that can be used as either a gift tag or a fun print for your home!
Monsterously Great Halloween Printable
This particular print was created to go with a box of Franken Berry cereal. Perhaps I should have used pink so that it coordinated better with the box, but I couldn’t pass on Frankenstein’s traditional green glow. Plus I like the print so much, I want to print a larger version and use it as a part of my Halloween home decor!
What you will need to recreate this Monsterously Great Halloween printable gift:
- Monsterously Great Halloween Printable (download available at the bottom of the post)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Optional: Halloween Cereal (you can buy Franken Berry in bulk on Amazon)
How to recreate this Monsterously Great Halloween printable gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Monsterously Great Halloween Printable.
- Save the printable to take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Monsterously Great Halloween printable gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the cereal box using some baker’s twine.
I can’t wait to share these with my family and friends. Such a fun way to start the countdown to Halloween.
Monsterously Great Halloween Printable Gift Tag Download
Monsterously Great Halloween 8×10 Download
If you liked this post, you might also like…
Halloween Treat Boxes + Boo Tag
Pumpkin Spice Printable Gift Tag
Leave a Reply