Last-minute Christmas shopping? Check out this simple Twix Christmas holiday gift idea and printable gift tag. It’s perfect for the office or your teenager’s friends.
My countdown to Christmas starts long before I pull out the Christmas advent and it’s not just because I share holiday ideas on my blog…My Mom taught me to shop early (and I taught myself the often). I’m typically done with the bulk of my holiday shopping before the Thanksgiving holiday.
Despite my desire to stay organized and on top of things, it seems like there’s always a few last-minute trips to the grocery store.
Today I am sharing a fun Twix Christmas holiday gift idea. It’s easy to recreate and perfect for those who are shopping last minute.
Twix Christmas Holiday Gift Idea
My boyfriend teaches the 14-year-old youth members of our church. He is the perfect pick for this “job.” I could say it’s because of his commitment to our church or his knowledge of the gospel (both would be true), but it’s because he genuinely cares about the kids he works with.
He has both boys and girls in his class so this popular option was out of the question and they aren’t quite old enough for this punny pizza idea. In the end we settled on chocolate, because who doesn’t love chocolate?
Initially we considered gifting the kids with a package of Reese’s. The Reeseons to Love the Season Gift Tag I shared earlier this year is so popular it’s been downloaded hundreds of times already. Unfortunately we weren’t certain if there are any food allergies in the class, so we hit the store in search of a nut free option. We finally settled on Twix bars…mainly because they were the first thing to go at Halloween.
Today I am sharing two sizes of gift tag – a large tag for big bars like we put together and smaller tags for regular sized Twix Bars.
What you will need to recreate this Twix Christmas holiday gift idea:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily shop and create!
- Twix Christmas Holiday Printable Gift Tag (download available at the bottom of the post)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Xyron Create-a-Sticker or double sided tape
- Twix Candy Bars
How to recreate this Twix Christmas holiday gift idea:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Twix Christmas Printable Gift Tag.
- Save the printable. Select only the page with the size gift tags you’d like to use. Send that page to your home color printer or take it to a professional printer.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The printable gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Run the tags through a Xyron Create-a-Sticker machine (I use this tool ALL THE TIME!) or run some double sided tape on the back of the printable.
- Adhere the Twix Christmas holiday printable to the candy bar(s).
This Twix Christmas holiday gift idea is so easy to recreate and works well for coworkers, neighbors and teens.
Download the Twix Christmas Holiday Printable Gift Tag
If you liked this post, you might also like…