There’s nothing better than a giggle with your girlfriends. Nothing. I never would have guessed that I would meet so many amazing friends through blogging and form such deep, long-lasting friendships. I truly count myself among the lucky.
Though those are the friendships you most often hear about when I refer to people here on the blog, link to a friends book release or similar. I actually have wonderful girlfriends from high school, college and my career that still have a place in my life.
I am excited to celebrate ALL of my friendships with women National Girlfriend’s Day – Saturday, August 1, for those of you not keeping track of crazy holidays. In preparing, I pulled together a list of 10 great DIY gifts for girlfriends and thought I’d share it with you today.
DIY Gifts for Girlfriends
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- 30 Minute DIY Valentine’s Day Gnome
- Easy DIY Mini Mouse Costume
- DIY Back to School Tote Bag + Gift Tag
- Free Print + Cut Father’s Day Camping Gift Tag
- 10 Must-Have RV Accessories that You’ll Want to Buy Now
- Easter Basket Ideas for Teen Girls