Simple, themed gifts often make the biggest impact. Grab a handful of fun pink items and print out this fun Tickled Pink Gift Tag the next time you need to make a statement!
This post contains affiliate links.
I am a gift giver. It’s my thing. I will use absolutely any excuse I can think of to purchase and give a gift. I am not sure quite when or where this NEED developed, but it’s been a thing since at least college, possibly even earlier (Mom, can you comment on this?).
Years of giving gifts has taught me that it’s not the dollar value of the gift shared, but the thought put in. I think that’s why simple, themed gifts are often such a hit. They may not be super expensive, but they are absolutely well thought out.
Recently, I came up with a really great excuse to give Jay’s youngest a gift. Truthfully, giving her a gift every single day wouldn’t be a stretch for me, because his girl’s are absolutely one of the greatest gifts I have ever been given. REPAYMENT.
Today I am sharing with you the tickled pink gift tag I created for this pink-themed gift. It works well for everything from every day gifting to birthday presents and Valentine’s Day.
Print and Cut Tickled Pink Gift Tag
To recreate this tickled pink gift tag you will need:
Print + Cut Tickled Pink Gift Tag
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Hole Punch (I use this one from We R Memory Keepers.)
Small Pink Gift Items (I used pink Converse shoes, Strawberry Lindt Truffles, Tory Burch Perfume, Lip Gloss…)
Pink Glitter Ribbon
How to create a tickled pink themed gift:
- Download the print and cut tickled pink gift tag file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens. The cards are blank on the back side, which is perfect for a longer note.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card. I love my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. It will punch through a whole stack at once!
- I filled a cute pair of pink Converse shoes rather than a gift bag or a box and then tied the pair together with a bit of pink ribbon and the gift tag.
Use this fun tickled pink gift tag to celebrate someone special in your life!
If you liked this post, you might also like…
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Silhouette Giveaway - May 24, 2018
- Summer Watercolor Pop Print Available for Download - May 15, 2018
- Summer Sunshine Art Print - May 14, 2018