Looking for a sassy Valentine to share with your sweetheart or even a fun gal pal? Look no further than this print and cut great buns Valentine.
This post contains affiliate links.
I love a good pun, especially around Valentine’s Day. And, while I could easily give this silly little Valentine to Jay (because, great buns hun!), I actually created it for some of my neighborhood besties…
I live in the best neighborhood on the planet. THE BEST, PEOPLE. The ladies on my street and I have become more than friends, we’re family. And, like any other tight-knit family we’ve got loads of inside jokes.
Several of us attend the same church. It’s a race to get there each Sunday, if only to be there before one of the girls on our street. She always goes for the best seats in the house, which means her family of five is forced to shimmy past those who arrived early and hug the end of the bench. Fortunately for my sweetest of friends, she’s got the best butt in town. The wiggle to the middle is no problem at all for her. The look on her husband’s face has he climbs to pew prison (the middle of the row) however, is PRICELESS.
And so, in her (and her family’s) honor, I’ve made each of the ladies in our girl gang a great buns Valentine.
Great Buns Valentine
To recreate this project you will need:
Print and Cut Great Buns Valentine File
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Hole Punch (I swear by this WR Memory Keepers tool.)
Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls, Freshly Baked Rolls, Buns or this packaged mix
- Download the Great Buns Valentine file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Punch a hole in the top of the great buns card. If you have the WR Crop-a-Dile, you can also use it to round the corners of the card. The rounded corners make for a more professional, polished look.
- Attach Valentine to cinnamon roll or buns with ribbon or string.
I can’t wait to deliver a great buns Valentine to each of my neighbors!
If you liked this post, you might like…
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Summer Watercolor Pop Print Available for Download - May 15, 2018
- Summer Sunshine Art Print - May 14, 2018
- How to Make a Candy Graduation Lei - May 9, 2018