Every year after SNAP! I think that I have time to take a breather and every year about mid-May I realize that I am more behind than ever. Sigh.
Needless to say, I have not really been prepared for the three birthdays we have had in the three weeks post SNAP!, nor am I truly ready for Mother’s Day next week. Fortunately, you’ve provided a number of great last minute Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Show & Tell Highlights
My parents have a “summer” home and a “winter” home that they frequently travel between. This fun polka dot toiletries case from The Crafted Sparrow would be perfect for my Mom.
Oh my goodness. Who doesn’t love a good pedicure? I love going out, but it’s nice to have something in a pinch. Check out this Citrus Foot Scrub from Homespun With Love.
I am absolutely in love with these cute chicken wire picture frames from Becoming Martha.
Love this little gardening basket from Echoes of Laughter. Wouldn’t it be perfect with a few fun spring flowers?
Home really is where your Mom is, isn’t it? How fun is this Mother’s Day printable from Domestically Speaking.
There’s not a single person in my family that can really sing and yet, our home is full of song. I totally remember this one. Bushel and Peck printable via The Crafted Sparrow.
Check out this awesome washi tape tray by Crafting in the Rain. Love it!
My Mom doesn’t wear a lot of jewelry, but I think that she might love the sentiment behind a thumbprint heart necklace like the ones over at That’s What Che Said.
Show & Tell Linky
Okay, friends. It’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! in your post.