In year’s past I’ve limited my Valentine’s decor to a few kid projects and felt family mailboxes. This year I don’t have any kids in the house and so I went for more of a fun, flirty girl style.
My crusade to Valentine-up the place started with a cute “Cuddle Weather” stenciled pillow and had so much fun working on it, I wanted to make another.
Now don’t laugh, but while I am more than familiar with the hidden meaning behind “Netflix and Chill” (thank you teenagers) I only just “discovered” Netflix binging. I opened a Netflix account when I moved into the house and I’ve been binge watching everything from Stranger Things to Vampire Diaries ever since. It’s only proper that I memorialize the site on a pillow, so I created this cheeky DIY Netflix and Chill Valentine’s pillow.
DIY Netflix and Chill Valentine’s Pillow
I created my “Netflix and Chill” graphic on my computer, using a free clipart image and a manipulated typeface.
For more process photos and in-depth instructions, visit my original DIY Valentine’s Stenciled Pillow post.
The great thing about these stenciled pillows is they absolutely meet my craft criteria – they’re simple AND inexpensive to make. That, combined with my well-documented pillow problem and I don’t see an end to stenciled pillow projects any time soon. Ha!
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Cricut Maker vs Cricut Explore Air 2: Is it Time to Upgrade Your Cricut?
- Black Cat Halloween Printable Gift Tag
- Guest Room with Twin Beds Reveal with DHP
- Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 30-Minute Star Wars Snuggle Blanket Tutorial