Fleece Blanket Christmas Gift Idea + Free PrintableIt’s possible the only thing I like as much as a good throw pillow or blanket is a good pun. I’ve been holding this one in for a good two years now and I’m so excited to share it with you. While I’ve paired this particular printable gift tag with a fleece blanket, it would also be so cute with fleece pajamas. Really, such a good idea. I die.
What you will need to recreate this fleece blanket Christmas gift:
- Sleep in Heavenly Fleece Printable Gift Tag (download below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine or Ribbon
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Fleece Blanket or Pajamas
How to recreate this fleece blanket Christmas gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the printable gift tag.
- Save the printable. Take it into a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home. Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Rudolph printable Christmas gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the blanket with some ribbon.