Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these simple love-themed art prints. Each is available as an instant download that can be printed for display in your home.
I love decorating my home with typographic art prints. Not only are they a simple, inexpensive way to decorate for the holidays, but I also love having positive messages spread throughout the house! One of my favorite spots to display them is on the modern mantle in my great room.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’ve created a trio of love-themed prints. Each of the prints has been designed to be printed as an 8×10 or 16×20.
Love-Themed Art Prints for Valentine’s Day
The first of the love-themed prints is a fun take on an old classic. A quick line from You Are My Sunshine, will have you humming the tune in seconds.
I am in love with this basic XO print. It’s simplicity ensures versatility and can easily be used for Valentine’s Day or throughout the year in a more feminine space.
This last print I created with my boyfriend Jay in mind. Last year we went to a small show put on by Chris Carrabba, from Dashboard Confessionals. We both enjoyed the show and loved Carrabba’s performance of Stolen. It’s such a beautiful love song.
To recreate these love-themed art prints for Valentine’s Day you will need:
Art Print Files (see below)
Cannon Pixma Pro Printer or Professional Print Center (I use Costco for prints larger than 11×14.)
Pixma Pro Photo Paper
I’ve printed all three of the prints (two 16×20 and one 8×10) and they are currently on display on the mantle in our cottage.
To use the love-themed art prints in your home:
- Download and save the print of your choice from the download links below.
- Print the file on your color printer or at a professional print shop. I love the Cannon Pixma Pro for projects that are 11×14 or smaller and use the Costco Photo Center for larger images.
Sizing: The print is designed to be printed as either an 8×10 or 16×20 on photo paper or cardstock.
- Finish the print by framing. I like to use Ikea Ribba frames. They’re typically available for under $10 and look great with any style decor.
If you liked this post, you might like…
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- Summer Watercolor Pop Print Available for Download - May 15, 2018
- Summer Sunshine Art Print - May 14, 2018
- How to Make a Candy Graduation Lei - May 9, 2018