Let your little one cheer on her friends or celebrate your gal pals with this fun mega adorbs print and cut cheerleader Valentine. This post contains affiliate links.
While I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world to celebrate on Valentine’s Day, I love celebrating the holiday with my gal pals as well. And, since sometimes I have the maturity of a 14-year-old girl, I created this fun Valentine’s Day print. It goes perfectly with last year’s Guardian’s of the Galaxy inspired Valentine’s Day print too!
Since not all of you are looking for such girly Valentine’s Day decor, I’ve also sized the print down into individual Valentine’s that could be used for your little ones!
Mega Adorbs Cheerleader Valentine Print
To recreate this cheerleader Valentine print you will need:
Mega Adorbs Cheerleader Valentine File
Cannon Pixma Pro Printer or Professional Print Center (I use Costco for prints larger than 11×14.)
Pixma Pro Photo Paper
- Download and save the print of your choice from the supply list above.
- Print the file on your color printer or at a professional print shop. I love the Cannon Pixma Pro for projects that are 11×14 or smaller and use the Costco Photo Center for larger images.
Sizing: The print is designed to be printed as either an 8×10 or 16×20 on photo paper or cardstock. The individual Valentine’s are 4×5 and should be printed on an 8.5×11 sheet of cardstock.
- Finish the print by framing. I like to use Ikea Ribba frames. They’re typically available for under $10 and look great with any style decor.
Finish the Valentine’s by trimming them down to size and then personalizing. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my print projects, because it’s so easy to get a precise cut. To personalize the Valentine’s I’ve used my favorite felt tip pen. It’s perfect because it leaves a smooth, bold line, without bleeding through the paper.
That’s it! All done. You’ve got a super-sweet, MEGA ADORBS, cheerleader Valentine. xo!
If you liked this print, you might also like…
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Gnome Holiday Thank You Card Printable
- Seasonal DIY Grapevine Wreaths
- 12+ Super Bowl Party Decor Ideas
- Make This Patriotic DIY Fourth of July Wreath
- 10 Must-Have RV Accessories that You’ll Want to Buy Now
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hats