Welcome to another fun week of Show + Tell. It’s time to ooh and awe over amazing creations. Everyone loves a comment or two, so be sure to stop by a few projects and say hello!
Show + Tell Highlights
The Girls at Eighteen 25 liked this print.
To-Do List Printable via I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Bev picked this cute basket.
Wire Basket Update with Pom Poms via White House Crafts
Mandy selected this cute pillow.
DIY Unicorn Pillow via Bugaboo City
Tauni picked out these cute valentines.
Funny Llama Valentine via The Country Chic Cottage
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Show + Tell closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects. Watch for our favorites to be pinned to the Show + Tell Pinterest board.
- Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
Loading InLinkz ...
Show + Tell 302
Show and Tell
November 15, 2018
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you again for the party this week. I hope you had a lovely weekend!