Before we jump into Show & Tell and the great holiday craft & recipe ideas I will be showcasing, I just have to ask. Did you see Rebecca’s awesome DIY nutcracker art? I love the modern touch. Be sure to check it out!
I love this time of year. From early October through the February, I see the best posts from you guys! I love all of the amazing holiday projects you share and feel so fortunate that you choose to share some of them with me over on SNAP!
I thought today I would share a few of my favorite holiday craft & recipe ideas from last week’s linky.
Show & Tell Highlights
There are some blogs I visit that never disappoint. I am pretty sure that I could feature every project that Bev, from Flamingo Toes, has ever created. If you don’t already follow her, run over and do so. You will not be disappointed!
Another blogger I’ve become a big fan of over the last year + is Taryn, from Design Dining and Diapers. She’s got a lovely sense of style and I always enjoy her blog related posts.
Sarah, from Becoming Martha, is one of my favorite Canadians. I love her craft posts and I think she loves glitter as much as I do.
I love the Lolly Jane girls.
Sometimes I wish they lived in Utah so that we could hang out. They are so fun! I also love black and white stripes and glitter…Who knew?
A relatively new blog I’ve been loving lately is Food Folks and Fun. Delicious dishes and great photos!
I also wanted to share a few outstanding projects from blogs I wasn’t as familiar with (this is why I love having a linky!)
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! https://taunieverett.com