Sending your kids back to school this fall? Don’t forget to make a good impression with the teacher. Print and cut this Smooth Year Gift Tag and package it up with some lotion!
This post contains affiliate links.
I don’t have elementary-aged kids in the house, but I do have several friends who are teachers. To celebrate their return to school this fall, I wanted to gift each of them with a little something. Last year I made these fun 90’s inspired back-to-school tote bags and filled them with all sorts of little goodies, including lotion.
Lotion may seem like a default gift, though my millennial friend’s may beg to differ, but the weather here in Utah is so dry I go through it like crazy! When I went to stock up on a few bottles for myself this last time, I grabbed a couple extra to package up for back-to-school. I paired them with a gift tag that reads, “hope your year goes smoothly” and today I am sharing those print and cut smooth year gift tags with you.
Smooth Year Gift Tag
To Recreate the Get Well Skip the Dishes Gift Tag You Will Need:
Print + Cut Smooth Year Gift Tag File
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Hole Punch (I always use this We R Memory Keepers tool.)
Smooth Year Gift Tag Project Directions:
- Download the print and cut file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card. I love my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. It will punch through a whole stack at once!
- Attach print and cut gift tag to your goodie using ribbon or Baker’s Twine and you’re good to go!
Such a fun gift, don’t you agree?!
If you liked this post, you might also like…