Celebrate the luck o’ the Irish with this fun Mint Patty St. Patrick’s Day Printable Gift Tag. It’s perfect for simple, last-minute gifting.
I recently started a diet – a very strict diet. Eliminating choices is a necessary step I’ve taken to deal with my relatively high inability to self-regulate. Don’t believe me? Allow me to illustrate…
I am a fan of peppermint patties. They’re the perfect after dinner treat, because they’re so light and refreshing. BUT. Because they’re relatively “light and refreshing,” I sometimes eat two or three instead of just one. I don’t stop to think about the reality of my choices…So for the time being treats like mint patties are simply off the table.
Since most of my friends do not suffer from the same lack of judgement, I am sharing my bag of mint patties with a few of them. That also means today, I’ve got the fun mint patty St. Patrick’s Day printable gift tag for YOU! I diet, my friends enjoy mint patties, you get a printable…everybody wins! It’s a very Oprah-esque situation if you ask me.
Mint Patty St. Patrick’s Day Printable
If you’ve visited before, you know that printables are my favorite. They’re such an easy way to “take things up a notch,” without a whole lot of work or expense.
What you need to recreate this St. Patrick’s Day printable:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily create your own gift tags! Most of these tools listed below are great basics – I use most of them daily!
- Mint Patty St. Patrick’s Day Printable Gift Tag (Download Below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile
- Fiskars Scissors (I use this pair on EVERY project.)
- Treat Bags (I used this variety pack)
- Xyron Create-a-Sticker
- Mini Stapler + Colored Staples
- Baker’s Twine
- Mint Patties
How to recreate this mint patty St. Patrick’s Day printable:
- Download the Mint Patty St. Patrick’s Day printable at the bottom of this post.
- Save the printable. Take it to a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The printable will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the cards to size. I do not design my printables with cut lines to allow for flexibility in sizing.
Note: I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining safe and easy to use.
- To adhere the mint patty St. Patrick’s Day printable to the small treat bags, I ran the tags through my Xyron Create-a-Sticker. Alternatively, you could use a glue stick or tape. Note: I use my Create-a-Sticker all the time. It’s one of my favorite crafting tools to have on hand. You can see it in action in this holiday neighbor gift project or this thank you gift post.
- Fill treat bags with mint patties and secure. I like to keep things simple, so I quickly stapled my bags shut with gold and green staples. If you wanted to go the extra mile though, you could punch your bags and tie them closed with baker’s twine.
Printables and small gifts are an easy, inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays – big and small! It really is the thought that counts and these mint patty gifts are just the thing for St. Patrick’s Day.