Looking for a fun way to recognize friends this St. Patrick’s Day? Be sure to check out this fun print and cut Struck Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tag project and put together a gift of your own!
This post contains affiliate links.
It seems as if there is a holiday for everything…Am I right? The truth is, I don’t mind. I love to celebrate and one holiday is just as good as another. Truth be told there’s a chance that I might need to dial it back a bit, but don’t tell Jay I said so.
Last week to celebrate the start of March, I shared this fun four leaf clover St. Patrick’s Day gift with each of my neighbors. And when my friend Amy told me she had come up with a similar gift idea, I jumped at the chance to share it with you. You will love this print and cut “I struck Gold” St. Patrick’s Day gift tag! It’s seems especially perfect for use as a classroom treat.
Print + Cut Struck Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tag
To recreate this struck gold St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tag project you will need:
Struck Gold St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tag File
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Hole Punch (I always use this We R Memory Keepers tool.)
Gold Candy (like Rolos, Almond Hershey Kisses, and even these candy bars would be super fun to gift!)
Small Green Striped Candy Bags
Print and cut struck gold St. Patrick’s Day gift tag project directions:
- Download the print and cut file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens.
- Load up the little bags with gold goodies.
- Punch a hole in the top of the card. I love my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. It will punch through a whole stack at once!
- Attach print and gift tag to your goodie using ribbon or Baker’s Twine and you’re good to go!
Hope you can use this fun print and cut struck gold St. Patrick’s Day gift tag!
If you liked this post, you might also like…
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- DIY Pathway Landscape Lighting with Jasco Products - June 4, 2018
- Silhouette Giveaway - May 24, 2018
- Summer Watercolor Pop Print Available for Download - May 15, 2018