Looking for a last-minute way to celebrate the coming holiday? Don’t miss this fun Main Squeeze Valentine’s Day printable gift tag.
My “main squeeze” has been feeling under the weather this week and there’s a chance our Valentine’s Day plans may end up looking a bit different than originally planned.
Rather than plying him with chocolate (though that’s likely what he’d prefer), I worked up something a bit more appropriate. I made a Valentine’s Day printable gift tag to tie to my favorite flavor of OJ – Simply Orange Pineapple.
Main Squeeze Valentine’s Day Printable
If you’ve visited before, you know that printables are my favorite. They’re such an easy way to “take things up a notch,” without a whole lot of work or expense.
While I made this main squeeze Valentine’s Day printable for use on a bottle of OJ for my sickly sweetheart, it would work well on any juice, or even squeezable treats like Go Go Squeeze pouches (another grocery item that’s always on hand in my house).
What you need to recreate this Valentine’s Day printable:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily create your own gift tags! Most of these tools listed below are great basics – I use most of them daily!
- Main Squeeze Valentine’s Day Printable Gift Tag (Download Below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Fiskars Scissors (I use this pair on EVERY project.)
- Baker’s Twine
How to recreate this Main Squeeze Valentine’s Day printable:
- Download the main squeeze Valentine’s Day printable at the bottom of this post.
- Save the printable. Take it to a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The printable will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the cards to size. I do not design my printables with cut lines to allow for flexibility in sizing.
Note: I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining safe and easy to use.
- Punch Valentine’s Day printable gift tags at the top to allow for ease of use when tying to a package.
Note: I LOVE my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. This tool will punch through an entire stack of cardstock with ease, as well as metal and thin wood. I use it ALL THE TIME. It’s a must have in any crafters tool stash!
- Tie the tag to your gift using a length of baker’s twine. It’s easy to use and always looks pretty!
- Optional: If you want your tags to have a more “finished” or “store bought” look to them, round the corners!
Note: I use the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on my paper crafts. The way the tool lines up the corner for “chomping” it’s never off center or crooked. This tool is a must have in my book!
Printables and small gifts are an easy, inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays – big and small! It really is the thought that counts.