Show & Tell Highlights
Oh gosh. I hate weeks like this…hate them and love them. There were a ton of great ideas last week and I could have tripled the number of featured projects. *sigh*
Be sure to go over and take a peak yourself!
Check out this incredibly gorgeous Easter tulip arrangement from A Pretty Life.
Tulips are my very favorite flowers – so cheery and beautiful! I want this awesome tulip wreath from The DIY Village.
Okay, pistachio pie might not be an Easter dish, but after seeing this gorgeous photo from Dear Emmeline, it might be at my house.
I love the idea of having a special little Easter snack for the kids. Check out these Easter bunny snack cups from Shaken Together Life.
Holy adorable. Bunny food via Jacks and Kate. Love these.
Treats aren’t just for kids. How about a fun Easter hostess gift from Homespun with Love.
There’s a whole collection of really fun Easter printables at Swish Printables this week. Outfit your whole table…
I loved this paper Easter basket from Carolyn’s Homework from the moment I saw it.
Love the pop of color hidden in this Easter egg garland from Practically Functional.
Easter bunny bunting from 504 Main. Super cute!
If you’re looking for an Easter bunting that will take you through April, you might want to go over to Thirty Handmade Days and pick up this adorable spring printable banner.
These Easter tissue paper window decorations from Creative Juice bring such bright, fun color into the room.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Okay, friends. It’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://149362705.v2.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>