This glitterally awesome printable gift tag is the perfect accessory for a sparkly girlfriend gift or a little something special for your favorite teen.
You’re either a glitter person, or you aren’t. I know a lot of you probably aren’t fans, but the truth is I love it. I LOVE GLITTER AND I DON’T CARE WHO KNOWS IT…
I am pretty sure this is why my friend Jessica and I bonded early on. She has a real eye for sparkle and shine. She also happens to be an active high school athlete so when I saw this Bando glitter bomb water bottle in Vegas last month, I knew it had to some home with me…I mean, I’ve got to do my part to keep that girl hydrated!
It was just a little present and I had no plans to wrap it up, so I whipped up a quick gift tag. Not only is it absolutely perfect for the gift, but it’s sooo true.
Glitterally Awesome Printable Gift Tag
The great thing about this free printable gift tag is that it could be packaged up with just about anything for any occasion from just because to birthday!
To recreate this glitterally awesome printable gift tag, you will need:
Bando Glitter Bomb Water Bottle (or some other equally fabulous gift)
Glitterally Awesome Printable Gift Tag File (available at the bottom of the post)
Color Printer (I love this one)
Paper Trimmer (I have this one and I love it)
Glitter Tape or Ribbon
Printable gift tag instructions:
- Download the printable file below.
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size (4.5 inches) using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- For a bit of added sparkle, I used one of these glitter pens to highlight the gift tag’s text.
- Tape the card to your gift or punch a hole and tie it on with a piece of ribbon
Such an easy way to dress up a gift and make someone feel special!
If you liked this post, you might also like…