Today’s the day that it’s ALL about cheese…Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese.
Now normally, I am not a huge fan of processed cheese, but this recipe is quite nice…down right addicting. Even better? It’s super simple and feeds a crew. Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday!
Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Recipe
1 box velveeta cheese (large box)
1 stick butter
1 diced onion
1 4 oz. can taco sauce
2 diced jalepenos or 1 4 oz. can green chilies (I am a spice wimp, so I prefer the green chilis)
optional: 1/2 lb. turkey sausage
In a large pan, melt butter. Stir in onions, cook until soft (approx. 3-5 min.). Add taco sauce and green chilies. Cut velveeta cheese into chunks. Put into a large crock pot and cook on low, stirring occasionally.
I mentioned that this recipe goes a long way. If you have leftovers (like we often do) keeps well in the refrigerator and can be used with many different dishes.
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole: Hatch Chile Egg Bake
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Risalamande – Traditional Danish Rice Pudding
- Soft, Chewy Gingerbread Cookies
- Fried Potato Wedges Recipe
- Fall-tastic Cinnamon Nutmeg Banana Bread Recipe