Friday, I shared my go to hot chocolate mix recipe with a peppermint twist.
Let’s be honest, if you’re going to have some peppermint hot chocolate, you’ve got to top it off with a little whipped cream. Today I thought I would share my go to homemade whipped cream recipe – so much more rich and tasty than the canned stuff.
Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe
1 c. heavy whipping cream
2 tps. pure vanilla
2 tblsp. powdered sugar
- Beat the cream and vanilla in a chilled bowl with a whisk or a mixer until they hold a loose peak.
- Sift the sugar over the cream and continue to beat the whipped cream until it holds a slightly stronger peak – don’t over beat it or it will look curdy.
- Refrigerate covered for up to four hours or freeze it for use in your mug a little later.
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Instant Pot Eight Can Taco Soup (TEN MINUTES!)
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- Milky Way Candy Bar Cookie Recipe
- Pesto Tortellini Skewer Appetizers Recipe
- Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
- Print + Cut Football Paper Chain
- DIY Stamped Thanksgiving Napkins