Looking for a simple gift to take into the office or over to your neighbor? Don’t miss this Christmas Holiday Hot Chocolate Printable Gift Tag.
I love gifting. Giving the perfect gift is how I show my love to others – my love language. While I’d love to shop for and pick out an individualized gift for every single person on my list, ain’t nobody got time for that. Instead, I make sure to include a clever packaging or a sassy little gift tag that dresses a simple gift up for coworkers, teachers or neighbors.
One of my most popular posts is a homemade hot chocolate mix that I shared several years ago. It’s been pinned hundreds of thousands of times and always gets great feedback. The recipe is based on a homemade mix my Mom used to make when I was a kid. It’s easy to make and the recipe will last one house all winter long. It’s also perfect for holiday gifting!
Christmas Holiday Hot Chocolate Printable Gift Tag
I’ve already made up a batch of homemade hot chocolate this year – it’s tucked away with toppings on the hot cocoa bar. I am not sure I will be sharing it as a gift, but I will be gifting some Starbucks cards to a few ladies I know. Either way, a Christmas holiday hot chocolate printable gift tag is most definitely in order.
What you will need to recreate this hot chocolate printable gift:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily shop and create!
- Christmas Holiday Hot Chocolate Printable (download below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Fine Point Marker (I love these colorful Le Pens)
- Baker’s Twine or Ribbon
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Hot Chocolate Mix (I love this homemade recipe, but this store bought mix is awesome!)
How to recreate this holiday hot chocolate gift:
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and subscribe to download the Christmas holiday hot chocolate printable gift tag.
- Save the printable and open it on your computer. Send it to print on your personal color printer or take it into a professional printer.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The printable gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. it will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Sign the gift tags with a fine point, felt tip marker. I love to use Le Pens. They come in a variety of colors and write so smoothly!
- Tie the gift tags to the hot chocolate using some baker’s twine or ribbon. You can even staple it if the packaging allows.
I love that a little tag and a bit of ribbon can turn an every day gift into something that looks a like it took a whole lot more thought and time.
If you liked this Christmas holiday hot chocolate printable, you might also like…