Looking for the perfect summer party sweet? Whip up this easy creamy cherry cheesecake dip. It’s perfect for potlucks and settles right in on a buffet.
Right around this time of year I start making ALL THE CHERRY THINGS. I am not sure if it’s plentiful access to cherries at the farmer’s market, childhood memories of eating cherries from Grandma’s tree or the vibrant red color, but I feel like they are perfect for patriotic picnics, summer barbecues and general snacking.
I whipped up this super sweet cherry cheesecake dip a couple of weeks ago for a party with some of my neighbors and before the end of the night the dish was
licked scooped clean. It’s a great dessert for parties where there will be a lot of snacking and grazing, because there is no set portion size – go in for a dollop or a full cup!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
I am that person. The one that is pretty consistently running behind. So while I’d love to spend hours slaving over a delicious dessert to wow my friends and family, I am always looking for something simple. This cherry cheesecake dip comes together in less than five minutes. Even better? The treat can be made up hours in advance and slipped into the refrigerator or served immediately.
Since non-dairy whipped topping keeps well in the freezer, I often have the ingredients to make up a batch of cherry cheesecake dip in the house. You could call me the answer to late night cheesecake cravings…
This is a full flavor (and subsequently), full calorie dessert. If you’re looking to lighten this cherry cheesecake dip up, try substituting low-fat (not fat free) cream cheese and light sweeten condensed milk.
I like to serve this cherry cheesecake dip with graham crackers or Nilla Wafers, but it tastes great with just about anything you can imagine!
Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
Easy Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 ounces non-dairy whipped topping Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- crackers or cookies
- Beat together cream cheese and whipped topping until combined.
- Mix in condensed milk until combined.
- Spread into a dish.
- Top cream cheese dip with cherry pie filling.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers or cookies.
If you liked this recipe, you might also like…
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Instant Pot Eight Can Taco Soup (TEN MINUTES!)
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- Milky Way Candy Bar Cookie Recipe
- Pesto Tortellini Skewer Appetizers Recipe
- Wicked Good Halloween Caprese Pasta Salad
- 20 Easy Halloween Snacks
- Slow Cooker Nacho Cheese Recipe