Celebrate the most a-dough-able person in your life with this donut printable gift tag. Tie it to a gift, stick it to a package of donuts or simply stick it to the mirror in the bathroom as an affirmation.
Recently my cute friend Jess had a birthday – her 16th. This kid is the epitome of “sweet sixteen” and as such I had to theme her party treats and gift accordingly…I am not much of a candy person, but I love baked goods. My favorite sweet treat? Donuts. Yum.
I found the most delightful donut print gift wrap with glitter at Home Goods and couldn’t wait to create a matching donut printable gift tag to go along with it. I love how this a-dough-able donut printable gift tag turned out. I know a lot of you aren’t into a ton of glitter (and the glitter on this wrap qualifies as a TON), so you might prefer this super cute donut gift bag or this heavy weight donut wrapping paper.
A-dough-able Donut Printable Gift Tag
The great thing about this cute little gift tag is that I was able to use it on Jessica’s gift, as well as on little bags of donuts for her friends. Perfect party favors.
To create these donut printable gift tags you will need:
Donut Printable Gift Tag File (download at bottom of post)
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
Papermate Felt Tip Pen
Donut printable gift tag instructions:
- Open the printable file on your computer (see supply list above for download link).
- Send PDF to your home color printer for printing or save and take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. I love using my Crop-A-Dile, because it will punch through anything (even a full stack of gift tags at once).
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens, because they write so smoothly and don’t bleed through the cardstock.
- Attach your gift tag to a plastic or cellophane bag using some ribbon and you’re good to go!
Download Donut Printable Gift Tag
If you liked these donut printable gift tags, you might also like…