Don’t leave man’s best friend out in the cold on the 31st. Celebrate with any one of these 13 Halloween items your dog can’t live without. This post contains affiliate links.
If you’ve followed me for any length of time, you know that I am Mom to one very spoiled beagle. Jersey has been with me for 11 years…She’s been with me through boyfriends, moves and even a few kids. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for her – there’s also nothing I wouldn’t buy to make her happy.
Jersey has been in need of a new collar for a while now and I love the fun patterns put out by Blueberry Pet. I hoped online to grab one and I fell down the rabbit hole…Today I am sharing 13 Halloween items your dog can’t live without this fall.
Most of these items are available on Amazon Prime – yay for quick shipping. There’s still plenty of time to get them delivered right to your front door to enjoy for the entire month of October!
- Orange Silicone Dog Food Mat. Jersey is the worst for sloshing water all over the floor. A silicone mat keeps the tile free from water and the wood trim protected. This bone shaped mat is inexpensive and comes in a variety of other colors! This silicone food mat actually incorporates the food bowls right into the design. I bet they’d work great for a small dog or cat.
- Orange Pet Food Bowls. Stainless steel bowls are the best for dogs. They have no smell and are easy to clean up. These bowls have a rubber no slip ring around the base. If you’re looking for something a bit more fancy, consider these Rae Dunn pet food bowls. I love the fun sayings – all mine, chow down and savor.
- White Nylon Chew Bone. Is it a skeleton’s bone or a dog toy? This time of year it may be in question. What’s not in question? How much your dog will love chomping on this fun toy. It’s particularly great for dogs who are aggressive chewers. Jersey’s favorite treat toy is actually this large KONG.
- Orange Pet Hair Dye. Not going to lie. This one is for me. I REALLY want to try dying Jersey’s fur. Not into orange? There are actually a variety of colors available. Who knew?
- Orange Nylon Leash. I’ve learned to have a couple of these inexpensive nylon leash’s on hand. They come in a bunch of great colors. I also really love the patterned leashes made by Blueberry Pet.
- Kong Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Fall in Utah is fickle. I never know if it’s going to be 90 degrees or 30. I like to keep a water bottle on hand for the warmer days when we’re out walking. The lid on this bottle turns into a bowl. If you don’t love orange, no problem. It comes in a variety of colors.
- Blueberry Pet Pumpkin Collar. Jersey will be prancing about in this sweet pumpkin collar, though I have to say I very nearly purchased one of the more “spooky” Halloween themed options. I am also in love with these Scottish plaid options, as well as this inexpensive skeleton collar.
- Orange Dog Tags. I like to switch out Jersey’s collar and it’s a pain to change out the tags every single time. I have a few extra dog tags on hand. This particular tag comes in several colors.
- Orange Pet Harness. I love this pet harness, but Jersey does not. She runs every time I try to put one on her. Perhaps she’d be a bit more excited, if I bought this cute patterned version.
- Teddy Bear Pet Costume. Jersey is costume adverse (and let’s be honest, I am too). This walking teddy bear costume though? I am looking for a cute poodle I can put it on. In the meantime, Jersey will be sporting this sweet little Halloween themed bandana.
- Orange Trimmed Gray Pet Jacket. Fleece lined dog sweater? I die.
- Blue Buffalo Pumpkin Health Bars. I love the Blue Buffalo brand. Jersey eats their senior brand food. She also loves the pumpkin health bars. Truthfully, she loves pumpkin anything. We’ve also tried these pumpkin spice Greenies – they’re great for healthy teeth.
- Orange Striped Pet Bed. This fun pet bed is going right next to the recliner where Jersey like to lie down. It’s a fun color and goes perfectly with our mostly blue decor. Not going to lie. I am probably going to buy this Halloween toy to go on said bed. Ha!
I can’t wait to share the 13 Halloween items with Jersey. I think she’s going to love them. If you buy one (or all) of the 12 items your dog can’t live without for your dog, be sure to let me know!