Sometimes all you need to take a simple gift from blah to bangin’ is a cute gift tag. Don’t miss this free Valentine’s Day Gnome Printable Gift Tag, available for instant download.
I had every intention of leaving the gnomes to Christmas, but
there’s a small chance I am a bit obsessed with them. Since hundreds of readers visit my site every day to view this DIY gnome ornament tutorial and nearly that many have downloaded my gnome-themed thank you card, I have high hopes that you will forgive me…
I’ve kept it simple today’s Valentine’s Day gnome is a simple printable.
Valentine’s Day Gnome Printable Gift Tag
A little truth here. I love celebrating holidays, but as a busy entrepreneur working on a new coaching business that benefits working mamas and other female start-ups I just don’t have the time to spend on fancy, themed candy bar get togethers and complicated crafts.
A simple printable really goes a long way in “celebrating” special days without all the work. Attach them to a bit of candy, a small gift and you absolutely look like a rockstar. Maintaining the spirit of celebration is a valuable form of self-care for me!
What you need to create your own Valentine’s Day gnome gift tags:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily create your own gift tags! These tools are what I consider the basics – I use most of them daily!
- Valentine’s Day Gnome Printable Gift Tag (Download instructions below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile
- We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Fiskars Scissors (I use this pair on EVERY project.)
- Baker’s Twine
How to recreate these Valentine’s Day gnome gift tags:
- Download the Gnomebody Loves You Valentine’s Day gnome printable at the bottom of this post.
- Save the printable. Take it to a professional printer or print it on your personal color printer at home.
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The printable will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the cards to size. I do not design my printables with cut lines to allow for some flexibility in sizing.
Note: I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining safe and easy to use.
- Punch Valentine’s Day gnome printable gift tags at the top to allow for ease of use when tying to a package.
Note: I LOVE my We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile. This tool will punch through an entire stack of cardstock with ease, as well as metal and thin wood. I use it ALL THE TIME. It’s a must have in any crafters tool stash!
- Tie the tag to your gift using a length of baker’s twine. It’s easy to use and always looks pretty!
- Optional: If you want your tags to have a more “finished” or “store bought” look to them, round the corners!
Note: I use the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper on my paper crafts. The way the tool lines up the corner for “chomping” it’s never off center or crooked. This tool is a must have in my book!
Printables and small gifts are an easy, inexpensive way to celebrate the holidays – big and small! It really is the though that counts.
Who are you going to gift this sweet Valentine’s Day gnome printable to?
Download Valentine’s Day Gnome Printable
If you liked this post, you might also like…