10 deliciously decadent homemade hot chocolate recipes – perfect for warming up on a cold winter night!
The cold winter weather usually means cozy evenings and mugs full of hot cocoa, which is certainly okay with me! BUT, a mug filled with bland powdered cocoa just won’t do, so I’ve gathered a variety of decadent homemade hot chocolate recipes that will help take the chill off cold winter nights.
Each of these recipes feature a different flavor and texture. With so many to choose from, you’ll be sampling chocolate all winter long!
10 Decadent Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipes
Don’t these recipes look simply divine?! ‘Scuse me while I got put on a steamy pot of delicious homemade hot cocoa – yum!
- Low Carb Breakfast Casserole: Hatch Chile Egg Bake
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- Pineapple Teriyaki Kielbasa Bites Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Ideas
- Wicked Good Halloween Caprese Pasta Salad
- 10 Perfect Pencil Treats for Back to School
- Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake with Oreo Crust