Looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your space for the Fourth of July? Don’t miss this nautical Fourth of July printable artwork.
Themed or holiday decorating can get a little bit pricey so I like to fill in with a few less expensive pieces, like DIY pillows and pretty art prints.
Nautical Fourth of July Printable
This summer I’ve decorated my mantel with a red, white and blue with nautical touches.
Today I am sharing a nautical Fourth of July printable, featuring words from America the Beautiful. It takes up a lot of space on the mantel, but also really helps to pull the nautical theme together!
What you need to recreate this Fourth of July project:
I’ve provided a direct affiliate link where possible so that you can plan and purchase the items to reproduce this project.
- Nautical Fourth of July Printable (download at bottom of post)
- Color Printer or Print Service
(I use this printer – it’s great for projects like this!)
- Display (photo frame, clipboard, etc.)
How to recreate this Fourth of July printable:
- Enter your email in the field at the bottom of the post to receive the Fourth of July printable.
- You will receive a link for download in your inbox immediately. When you clock the download link, the artwork will open automatically. Save the file to your computer for later use OR send to your at home color printer.
Tip: I use my Canon Pixma Pro Printer and Canon Photo Paper for projects 11×14 or smaller. I send larger informal projects to Costco’s photo center for printing and more permanent projects to Persnickety Prints.
- In your print settings, specify the page number for the print you’d like to display (white or navy) and send the print to your printer or take it to a print shop.
- This print is sized to be printed as a 11×14, which is the size I have on display in my home. However, this Fourth of July printable will also look fine on regular 8.5×11 sized paper without resizing.
- Frame your print for display.
Tip: I love to use Ikea Ribba frames in my house. They’re simple, yet modern and look great with just about any decor style. Even better? They’re inexpensive – typically about $10 or less.
I love utilizing inexpensive artwork to spruce up my space for the holidays. This nautical Fourth of July printable is perfect for decorating in the summer around Independence Day.