Gift a loaf of something delicious to a neighbor or friend with one of two bread loaf printable gift tags. This post contains affiliate links.
Banana bread is one of the very first baked goods I learned to make well. Through the years, I’ve tried dozens and dozens of recipes, but like everyone else I have my very favorite. I make up a batch of Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Bread every time I’ve got a few extra bananas on hand. Truthfully there’s a chance I may actually purchase extra bananas a couple of times a month, just to have an excuse to whip up a batch.
Since I like to bake the bread up in these cute mini loaf pans (because it keeps me from eating too much), most of my neighbors have been the recipient of a loaf at one time or another. Last fall I created some cute bread wraps to us with my mini loaves. They’re classic, but I am a dork and decided I needed something a little more “punny” for the people I really love. I created two fun bread loaf printable gift tags (because I just couldn’t decide on one) and I am sharing them both with you today!
Bread Loaf Printable Gift Tags
These bread loaf printable gift tags take minutes to print. I like to print and cut a dozen at a time so I always have a few on hand. I actually store them in my kitchen with the parchment paper, bags, ties, etc.
To create these bread loaf printable gift tags you will need:
Bread Loaf Printable Gift Tag File (download at bottom of post)
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
Papermate Felt Tip Pen
Bread Loaf (I am in love with Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe, but any loaf will do!)
Bread loaf printable gift tag instructions:
- Open the printable file on your computer (see supply list above for download link).
- Send PDF to your home color printer for printing or save and take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. I love using my Crop-A-Dile, because it will punch through anything (even a full stack of gift tags at once).
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens, because they write so smoothly and don’t bleed through the cardstock.
- Attach your gift tag to a plastic or cellophane bag using some ribbon and you’re good to go!
Banana bread is so decadent I can never really decide if it should be served for breakfast, as a side or for dessert, but regardless the use it’s fun to treat friends!
Download Best Thing Since Sliced Bread Gift Tag
Download I Loaf You Gift Tag
If you liked these bread loaf gift tags, you might also like…
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Rainy Day Meal Printable and Gift Idea
- Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Printable Gift Tags
- Milky Way Candy Bar Cookie Recipe
- Print + Cut Oreo Valentine
- Witches Tea Halloween Party Invitation
- Retirement Gift Idea + Free Happy Trails Gift Tag
- Risalamande – Traditional Danish Rice Pudding