Looking for a fun (but SUPER SIMPLE) way to reward a child or recognize a friend? Grab some delicious donuts and this cute donut printable gift tag and you’re set!
This post contains affiliate links.
You guys. My love for donuts runs deep. It might be my favorite treat in the “hole” world. Hole. Get it?! I crack myself up…
There is exactly ONE official Krispy Kreme location in Utah. It’s about 45 minutes away from my current home, but years ago when it first opened I lived fairly close. At the time, I commuted to Salt Lake for work and my coworkers begged me to stop in the shop and bring a fresh batch into work at least once a week. I am fairly certain they mourned my move to the Salt Lake Valley almost as much as I celebrated it.
The other day I was a few minutes away from said Krispy Kreme location and felt that I HAD to stop in and buy a couple dozen to share with my friends and neighbors. I bought boxes.
I dropped off boxes and bags of donuts to several neighbors with a fun little gift tag attached. Today I am sharing that gift tag with you!
A Hole Bunch Donut Printable Gift Tag
TO CREATE THESE DONUT PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS YOU WILL NEED:
Donut Printable Gift Tag File (download at bottom of post)
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
Papermate Felt Tip Pen
DONUT PRINTABLE GIFT TAG INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open the printable file on your computer (see supply list above for download link).
- Send PDF to your home color printer for printing or save and take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. I love using my Crop-A-Dile, because it will punch through anything (even a full stack of gift tags at once).
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens, because they write so smoothly and don’t bleed through the cardstock.
- Attach your gift tag to a plastic or cellophane bag using some ribbon and you’re good to go!
IF YOU LIKED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…