Dinner tonight was not stellar. In fact, it was a bit of an Italian sausage fail! Perhaps that’s why as I went through this past week’s links, I was so drawn to all of the amazing recipes linked up…
Show & Tell Highlights
Breakfast might be my favorite meal of all time. Crepes, French toast, waffles, I just love breakfast food. You’ve got to check out these “True” Belgian Waffles from Kristen Duke.
Check out these delicious Italian Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms from Love Grows Wild.
Growing up my Mom made a cheesy chicken broccoli casserole that was a family favorite. I couldn’t help, but think this might Chicken Broccoli Skillet from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom might be a much faster option!
Weather here in Utah can be frustrating. Last week for SNAP! Conference it was freezing. This week it’s been in the 80’s. The warmer weather has me drinking up a storm and I am dying to try this Strawberry Lemonade from Homespun with Love.
Hello. Nothing says summer to me like strawberries and ice cream. I can’t wait to try this Strawberries and Ice Cream Cake over on A Night Owl. Yum!
I’ve been working to learn more about gluten intolerances…I don’t fully understand all of the nuances, but I do love when I come across a gluten free recipe that looks as delightful as this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake at Design Dining and Diapers.
How about a yummy Vanilla Bean Churro recipe from Rags to Stitches – perfect for Cinco de Mayo.
It’s become such a trend, I couldn’t close without posting a link to this Salted Caramel Sauce from Just Us Four.
Show & Tell Linky
Okay, friends. It’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! in your post.