Looking for a Valentine for a teen or gal pal? Don’t miss these fun print and cut cactus Valentine cards. They’re perfect for attaching to a small plant or for gifting an enamel pin.
The other day I ran to Hobby Lobby for one thing. One. I just needed a little floral wire. I ended up with all the supplies to make my Love Notes DIY Valentine Wreath and a few extras!
One of my favorite purchases at Hob Lob that day was a set of little cactus thumbtacks (I found them on the Valentine’s isle). Sigh. True love. Initially I intended to use them on my inspiration board, but they reminded me so much of all the sweet enamel pins that are so popular now I had to turn them into a Valentine for my niece.
Bonus! My friend Jen is also sharing a fun printable cactus Valentine on her site today! I will be sure to share a sneak peek, along with a link below!
Print + Cut Cactus Valentine
To recreate this project you will need:
Print + Cut Cactus Valentine File
Color Printer (I use the Cannon Pixma Pro.)
Paper Trimmer (I love this Fiskars trimmer.)
Enamel Cactus Pins (or similar on Amazon)
Enamel Pin Backs (so inexpensive!)
- Download the Cactus Valentine file (see supply list above for download link).
- Open the PDF and send it to your home color printer or take it to a professional print shop. I printed these on my Canon Pixma Pro, on 80 lb. cardstock paper.
- Trim the individual cards to size using a paper trimmer. I have a Fiskars trimmer I adore, because it’s so easy to make a precise cut.
- Sign the cards with a pen. I love using these fine point, felt tip pens.
- Attach enamel pins to cactus Valentine card, using a rubber pin backer.
I love how these Valentine’s turned out!
As well as these print + cut Valentine posts…
- Fa La La Christmas Lava Cake Printable Gift Tag
- Summer Home Tour
- Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Printable Gift Tags
- 30 Minute DIY Valentine’s Day Gnome
- Easy DIY Mini Mouse Costume
- DIY Back to School Tote Bag + Gift Tag
- Risalamande – Traditional Danish Rice Pudding
- 10 of the Best Minion Projects and Treats