This Lindt Chocolate New Year’s Eve printable gift tag and party favor idea is perfect for simple get togethers with family or more elaborate affairs.
Last week I was on the wrong side of holiday flavor debate, but I am happy to report that when it comes to New Year’s Eve, I align with the masses…
Like more than half of you, I prefer to spend New Year’s Eve at home – no crazy crowds, no ridiculous traffic. I might be a homebody on New Year’s Eve, but I still love to celebrate the occasion with close friends or family.
Today I am joining with several friends as a part of Krista’s Seasonal Simplicity Series to share a fun New Year’s Eve party idea.
Grab links to these fun ideas and more at the bottom of the post.
New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tag
I love to decorate for the holidays, but by the time New Year’s Eve rolls around I am usually ready to put away the excess and focus on simple.
Rather than setting up an elaborate treat trolley or a fancy tablescape this year, I am filling the countertop with a variety of simple appetizers and the sweets leftover from Christmas. I also have a basket with horns, hats and yummy Lindt party favors for the taking.
Today I am sharing the simple Lindt Chocolate New Year’s Eve printable with you!
What you will need to recreate this New Year’s Eve Party Favor + Printable Tag:
I have provided a direct affiliate link wherever possible so that you can easily shop and create!
- ExcelLINDT New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tag (download below)
- Color Printer (I use a Canon Pixma Pro)
- 80 lb. Bright White Cardstock
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile
- Baker’s Twine or Ribbon
- Gold Scissors (Love these, they’re so sharp!)
- Lindt Chocolate (White Chocolate Truffles, Extra Dark Truffles or Chocolate Sticks)
- Party Favor Packaging (Cellophane Bags, Clear Boxes, Clear Tubes)
How to recreate this New Year’s Eve Party Favor + Printable Gift Tag
- Scroll to the bottom of this post and download the Lindt Chocolate New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tag.
- Save the printable. Send the gift tags to your personal color printer or
Note: I use a Canon Pixma Pro for all of my printable gift tags and art prints. I find that often it prints a cleaner, clearer image than if I took it to a professional printer. The Rudolph printable Christmas gift tags will look best printed on bright white 80 lb. cardstock.
- Trim the gift tags to size. I use this Fiskars trimmer for all of my projects. It’s substantial enough to cut through multiple sheets, while remaining easy to use.
- Punch a hole in the top of the gift tag. The We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile is one of my favorite craft tools. It will punch through anything, including an entire stack of gift tags with ease.
- Tie the gift tags to the your favors using some baker’s twine or ribbon.
Download the New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tag
Today I’m joined by some friends who are also sharing their fabulous New Year’s Eve entertaining ideas, recipes, and printables with you!
Year in Review Kid’s Questionnaire Printable at The DIY Mommy New Year’s Eve Party Hat Tutorial with Free Clock Printable at Lolly Jane Lindt Chocolate New Year’s Eve Printable Gift Tags at Tauni Everett New Year’s Eve Hot Cocoa Bar Printables at Tatertots & Jello
6 Steps to a Fabulous Table for a New Year’s Eve Party at Designthusiasm Blackberry Sparklers at Life is a Party No Mess Kid’s Party Easy Slime Recipe at Hallstrom Home New Year’s Eve Tablescape with Fun Game Ideas at Summer Adams