While a tool called Fotogramme and a variety of scheduling tools have helped me to manage the two accounts I own, along with several client accounts, it’s been rough. I was thrilled to learn that Instagram has finally shared the ability to manage multiple accounts on Instagram without having to log in and out repeatedly.
Manage Multiple Accounts on Instagram
It’s simple enough to pick up, but I thought I would share a quick step-by-step on how to manage multiple accounts on Instagram using the new feature.
Open Instagram Account Settings
Scroll Down to “Add Account”
Enter Account Details
Easily Switch Accounts + Add New Accounts Utilizing Top Navigation
Simple as that. So easy!
- How to Get the Most Out of a Blogger Conference
- How to Connect with Brands on Twitter
- How to Use Emojis on a Mac Keyboard
- How to Embed an Instagram Post
- How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts
- How to Pick the Perfect Blog Name
- How to Create a Navigation Bar in WordPress
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts