Typically when I hop onto Facebook, I am actually after something specific for work. I don’t often have time to leisurely scroll through my newsfeed…If something interesting catches my eye, I’ve found it’s far more effective to “save for later,” than stop to read the entire piece.
Today I am going to show you how simple it is to save Facebook posts for later!
Scrolling through your newsfeed, you come across something interesting. It might be a link, a place, a movie, music, etc. You can save those items on Facebook to check out later when you’ve got more time.
To save this for later, pop over to the “more” button.
To review saved items later, pop over to the left sidebar and find “APPS.” Depending on how many apps you’ve allowed access to your Facebook page, “saved” may show up under the app heading, or under the “more” arrow.
Only you can see the items you save unless you choose to share the posts with friends. You can share saved items to your personal page, groups or a fan page.
The process is actually fairly similar on your phone…In fact, it might be slightly more functional. Here’s a photo step-by-step…
1. Find a post you’d like to save.
2. Click on “more” in the upper right of the post and save.
3. Click on “more” in the lower left of your home page and click on saved.
4. View saved posts.
5. To share or archive your posts swipe with your finger.
6. View, share or archive saved post.
Will use this feature when scrolling through Facebook?
- How to Get the Most Out of a Blogger Conference
- How to Connect with Brands on Twitter
- How to Use Emojis on a Mac Keyboard
- How to Manage Multiple Accounts on Instagram
- How to Increase Facebook Page Likes for Free!
- Don’t Lose Income: Properly Install Amazon’s Affiliate Disclosure Policy
- Creative Business Card Ideas
- How to Schedule Facebook Posts