Oh my goodness you guys! Christmas is right around the corner…
There was a time in my life where I was a lot more organized. Really. Organized to the point that all of my necessary Christmas shopping was done by mid-November, the house was decorated and in shape immediately following Thanksgiving and December? Well December was for hot cocoa, Bing Crosby and curling up by the fire to watch the Hallmark channel.
The harried Christmas shoppers rushing about the week of Christmas? I scoffed at them.
Turns out you really shouldn’t make fun of others, because karma’s a…well, you know what they say.
The Christmas gifts are not bought. I am the crazy shopper rushing about.
Instead of making my oh so popular hot chocolate mix, I’ve purchased some. Of course, I haven’t had any because let’s be honest there is no time to curl up by the fire.
And do you know what happens when you try to DVR all of the Hallmark Christmas specials? Well, your kids cry because Once Upon a Time was deleted.
Fortunately, you all swooped in and provided a little bit of holiday cheer by sharing during this week’s linky party. Thank you!
Today, I am going to share some of the fun holiday ideas that caught my eye.
Show & Tell Highlights
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP!