If you’re making a last-minute dash to prepare for Easter, you won’t want to miss this fun Easter Hip Hop Bunny Cut File. This artwork is perfect for placing on a t-shirt or for framing.
This post contains affiliate links.
The other day I was chatting it up with my cute neighbor, Aleisha. She was searching the interwebs (i.e. Pinterest) for a colorful Easter art print and couldn’t find anything she liked. We worked up a brightly colored print hip hop bunny design in just a few minutes – Aleisha is using it as a printable in her house, while I prepped it for use as a cut file on a t-shirt!
Today I am sharing a quick t-shirt tutorial using the hip hop bunny cut file. The printable art is also included below.
Easter Hip Hop Bunny Cut File
To recreate this Easter hip hop bunny cut file t-shirt you will need:
Easter Hip Hop Bunny Cut File PNG or SVG
T-Shirt (I love to grab inexpensive t’s from Target.)
Cricut Electronic Cutting Machine
Heat Transfer Vinyl (I used pale pink from Expressions Vinyl’s Pretty in Pink Collection.)
Heat Press or Iron (I use the Cricut Easy Press.)
Easter Hip hop bunny cut file t-shirt instructions:
- Download the cut file in the format that works best for you (see supply list above).
- Upload the design to your design software and create the appropriately sized layout.
- Mirror the image so that the text appears backwards on the screen. Feed the heat transfer material into your machine with the glossy side down. Select HTV in the media menu and cut.
- Peel the negative space in the design off the plastic backing, leaving only the words and shapes on the clear plastic transfer sheet.
- Pre-heat the t-shirt you’re planning to transfer the design on for about five seconds and crease the center for reference.
- Position the design on the clutch face down so that you see it through the clear transfer sheet. Your text should be facing the right direction at this point.
- Place a thin cloth or parchment paper over the design and place a heat on top PRESSING FIRMLY into the design for 45-60 seconds OR if you have this amazing little portable heat press 15-20 seconds!
- Remove the iron and cloth. Gently peel up the transfer sheet. If the HTV continues to stick to the transfer sheet, replace the cloth and iron again making sure to apply pressure.
Note: Follow the instructions on your HTV to determine if the transfer sheet should be pulled back when the vinyl is still hot or if you should wait until it’s cooled.
I love how easy it was to make this Easter t-shirt using the hip hop bunny cut file.
Easter Hip Hop Bunny Art Print
Looking for a simple print for your home? Grab this Easter hip hop bunny design as a fun printable. This design is sized to be printed as an 8×10 or 16×20.
DOWNLOAD HIP HOP EASTER ART PRINT HERE
If you liked this post, you might also like…
Leave a Reply