Hey guys! I am excited to be sharing one of my favorite gifts to give for the Holidays.
These DIY Thanksgiving Soap Dispenser Bottles make a perfect gift for friends, family, and teachers…and are the perfect Thanksgiving Craft!
You will need the following supplies:
A Bottle of Hand Soap or Hand Sanitizer (I buy mine from the Dollar Store)
A sheet of Transparency Film
Goo Gone (to remove sticky label)
Copier or Laser Printer
1. Remove the label(s) from your bottle.
2. If there is any sticky residue left, you can easily remove it using some Goo Gone.
(I picked mine up from Home Depot)
3. If your bottle has an insert inside you can remove it with some tweezers.
4. Print out the Thanksgiving Soap Insert here.
5. Print it using a laser printer onto your transparency film.
If you do not have a laser printer you will need to print it out and then copy it onto your transparency film. If you do not do this your ink will end up running and falling off into the soap or the hand sanitizer. You can take it and have it printed at your local copy store as well.
6. Measure your bottle and cut your transparency so that it will fit into the bottle. Be sure to measure it on the top and bottom so that it sits where you would like it to…INSIDE THE BOTTLE!
7. Roll your transparency backwards and slide it into the top of the bottle. Push it into place so that it sits right against the front wall of the bottle. You can use the soap dispenser pump to push it into place.
That’s it! Pretty easy right?
These are great for a quick and easy gift or to use in your own home to help remind you of the reason for the season!
Amy is a wife and mother to five kids who keep her busy and happy. A former high school science teacher, Amy has channeled her energy into developing an active online community.Today Amy runs The Idea Room, where she shares DIY home decor and remodeling projects, baking and her quest to further develop her photography skills.To de-stress, Amy likes running to nowhere and back and consuming large amounts of chocolate.