Nothing says fall to me like apples. Red apples, green apples, apple pie, apple cider. I want it all!
Today I am sharing one of my family’s favorite apple desserts – apple slices with cream cheese toffee apple dip. Yum!
Seriously, it’s such a favorite that my brother had it served at his wedding reception and I have one little boy that begs for it.
The best part about this particular apple dip? The ingredients keep pretty well and are easy to store so this is a great one to keep on hand and bring out last-minute. Oh, and I neglected to mention it’s a 15-minute make.
Cream Cheese Toffee Apple Dip
1 package 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Toffee chips (I often use Heath brand) to taste
Tart medium-sized apples, sliced
Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Add in toffee chips.
That’s it, you’ve got a crowd pleaser ready to go!
So yum! It’s the perfect taste of fall.
- 12 Light + Tasty Spring Salad Recipes
- Eggnog Bread Recipe + Printable North Pole Gift Tag
- St. Patrick’s Day Dinner Ideas
- Wicked Good Halloween Caprese Pasta Salad
- Galentine’s Day Brunch
- Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Unique Birthday Gift Idea: A Gift A Year
- 10 Halloween Breakfast Ideas