With the heat we’ve all been experiencing, there’s absolutely no doubt we’re in the middle of summer…Today I am showcasing some of my favorite summertime projects!
Show & Tell Highlights
I know the Fourth of July is nearly upon us, but here’s a fun project you still have time to complete – striped straw pinwheel wreath via Polka Dots on Parade.
Mique, over at Thirty Handmade Days, always has the BEST printables. You will definitely want to hop over and pin this fun summertime banner!
Jenny, from Bloom Designs, has some REALLY fun projects over on her blog right now. One of my favorites is this adorable S’mores kit. Go check it out now!
I don’t know that we will make it to Disneyland this summer, but I love the idea of these homemade Disney autograph books for the kids!
Marissa, from Rae Gun Ramblings, is the consumate seamstress. I am definitely going to be trying her maxi skirt tutorial out.
Here’s a sweet refashion that would be perfect for summer. Ugly shorts to chic dress from Domestic Bliss Squared.
I love this cute little bandana picnic blanket from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
Oh my goodness. I want this watermelon salad, from Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes, in my mouth now!
This strawberry mango water, from That’s What Che Says, looks so refreshing!
If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook then you might now I have been trying to diet (mildly successful). I love the idea of anything “light.” I will definitely be trying this skinny rootbeer float recipe, shared by Shaken Together Life.
Nothing reminds me of summer more than lemonade. Check out this sweet little lemonade gift bottle from Stamped Blessings.
Thanks for sharing your talent! Grab a feature button for your site if you’d like.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! https://taunieverett.com