Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this simple St. Patrick’s Day Art Print. This print is available as an instant download that can be printed for display in your home.
This post contains affiliate links.
It’s been a pretty mild winter here in Utah, which means spring flowers were starting to pop up around the cottage earlier this month. Apparently Mother Nature was just looking to pull one over on us, because the same day I decided to order these cute red sandals (YES! They are totally worth the price.?) it started snowing and it’s been a frozen wonderland ever since…
Needless to say, I am itching for spring to arrive at the cottage. I can’t do much about the weather outside, but I am doing everything I can to brighten things up inside! Green always reminds me of warmer months, so I’ve been adding little touches throughout the house. Since St. Patrick’s Day is later this month, a few of the items I have made like this pillow and this shadow box are even holiday themed!
I wanted to add a touch of green to the mantel and so in addition to a sunny little print, I created a super simple St. Patrick’s Day art print.
Free St. Patrick’s Day Art Print
This print reads, “I hope good things happen.” It was inspired by the hope of spring and the simplicity of many Irish blessings. I love having it up on my mantel.
The print is designed to be printed as a 16×20 or 8×10. The framed print on my mantel is 16×20.
To display the St. Patrick’s Day art print in your home:
- Download and save the print from the download link below.
- Print the file on your color printer or at a professional print shop. I love the Cannon Pixma Pro for projects that are 11×14 or smaller and use the Costco Photo Center for larger images.
Sizing: The print is designed to be printed as either an 8×10 or 16×20 on photo paper or cardstock.
- Finish the print by framing. I like to use Ikea Ribba frames. They’re typically available for under $10 and look great with any style decor.
Download St. Patrick’s Day Art Print
If you liked this post, you might also like…
Latest posts by Tauni (see all)
- DIY Pathway Landscape Lighting with Jasco Products - June 4, 2018
- Silhouette Giveaway - May 24, 2018
- Summer Watercolor Pop Print Available for Download - May 15, 2018