Wow. Friends, the weather here in Utah has been fabulous. This week we’ve had record setting temperatures in the 70’s and I am excited to be wearing a fun summer skirt and sandals for the first time this year!
The weather has definitely given me spring fever and I’ve been honing in on your lovely spring posts to share online…AND, there are so many great ones to share!
Show + Tell Highlights
This week Bev picked this super fun Easter Wreath – –
This Lemon Sunshine Cake that Crystal picked looks delicious!
Mandy picked these fun Paper Tulips:
I picked this fun colorful printable stationary – –
I was also inspired by these fun projects…
- Totally in love with these cute St. Patty’s Day leprechaun cups.
- Wouldn’t be fun to make these animal bookmarks with your kids?
- This adorable kite hoop art would be such a fun addition to my craft room.
- Apple pie tacos? Yes, please.
- DYING. DYING, over this gorgeous rustic serving tray!
Show + Tell Link Up
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.