Show & Tell Highlights
Most people probably think that Valentine’s Day is all about romance. For me, it’s always been about the kids. I don’t remember my parents going out to dinner. I remember special dinners at home.
How fun would these super cute Valentine’s Day Pom Monsters from Create Craft Love be to make?
Oh my gosh. Check out these adorable Valentine’s Day fortune cookies by The Crafted Sparrow? Love.
Making Home Base says this Valentine’s Day candy bark recipe is her first recipe post…I am thinking she’s got me hooked.
I love this “blow-a-kiss” Valentine’s Day bouquet from Maddalee. So fun!
Love these super-cute printable Valentines from the DIY Dreamer. So fun!
I simply adore this bakers twine heart project from Domestically Speaking. It’s for sure my favorite project of the week!
Hello. Angelina from JoJo and Eloise made this great Valentine’s Day garland out of old coupons. That’s pretty darn awesome.
Look at these sweet felt love letter Valentine’s Day envelopes from Posh Pink Giraffe. So fun!
Look at these sweet heart-shaped cupcakes from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
Show & Tell Linky
Ok friends, it’s time for you to show off your projects for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post, rather than your home page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter where I will share some favorite projects.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.
- Be sure to link back to SNAP! Use the button below.
<div align="center"><a href="http://snaptheconference.com/blog" title="SNAP!"><img src="https://149362705.v2.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Show-and-Tell-Button2.jpg" alt="SNAP!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>